Comisia Fulbright anunță lansarea Programului de burse postdoctorale 2016-2017. Pot aplica profesori, cercetători, specialiști din aproape toate domeniile, care au obținut gradul de doctor sau echivalent. Bursele au o durată de 3-6 luni și sprijină cercetarea științifică sau prezentarea unor prelegeri în universități americane.
Eligible Fields: any field, except clinical medicine and other clinical disciplines.
Grant duration: 3 – 6 months.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• hold Romanian citizenship; green card holders and persons with dual (Romanian and U.S.) citizenship are ineligible;
• hold or expect to receive a PhD or equivalent (certified) in a relevant area before departure to the U.S.;
• show a proficiency in English corresponding to the proposed research or teaching project; TOEFL scores or English language proficiency results are not necessary; interviews will be conducted in English.
Each applicant will be required to submit:
• an online application form: https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/scholars/;
• a detailed statement of proposed activity for research and/or lecturing at a U.S. university, uploaded to the online application;
• three letters of reference*, directly uploaded to the online application by university professors and/or other acknowledged Romanian or foreign professionals;
• a photocopy of the PhD diploma e-mailed to email@example.com;
Please refer to the complete online application instructions HERE.
Application deadline: November 6th, 2015
• applications are pre-screened;
• the assessment of the projects is performed by Fulbright alumni and leading Romanian and U.S. scholars in the respective fields of knowledge;
• the applicants recommended by reviewers will be invited to an interview carried out by a bi-national panel, in January, 2016;
• the nominated finalists are subject to final approval by the Foreign Scholarship Board (FSB).
• applicants are strongly encouraged to attach invitation letter(s) from potential U.S. host institution(s) that must be provided by mid December, 2015;
• documents will not be returned; only online applications will be accepted;
• a letter of support from home Institution is not required.
*Applicants are advised to encourage their referees to provide online recommendations following the instructions included in the online application; recommendations as official hardcopies (signed) are also accepted as an alternative – these should be sent to the Romanian-U.S. Fulbright Commission, Ing. N. Costinescu Street, No. 2, 011878, Sector 1, Bucharest no later than November 6th, 2015 (postmarked);
For further details, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Departamentul EDUCAȚIE, CERCETARE ȘI INOVARE, News Diaspora